Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Custom Order

I had so much fun putting this custom order together.  It is for my friend who has nine children, yes you read that right.  She is getting ready for family pictures in a couple of weeks and already had something for two of the children, but needed something for the other seven.  They are doing their pictures at a pumpkin patch.  These colors are just going to pop with those pumpkins.  I can't wait to see their pictures!

First up - shirts for four of the boys.  The shirt is the Classic Oxford Button-up Shirt is by Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop.

Size 2T

Size 3T

Size 6

Size 12

I also made three bow ties - a bow tie for dad and the two oldest boys.  My friend loaned me a bow tie to copy.  I was a little nervous since I had never made bow ties before, but turns out, they weren't so bad.  Now I just need to learn how to tie them!

Now for the girls!  First up is the Fairytale Dress by Tie Dye Diva Patterns.  This dress is a 3T.  I am absolutely in love with this dress.  I want one in my size!!

 It laces up in the front

I love the uneven hem that it has.  The skirt of the dress is a circle skirt that is made with squares instead of circles.  It is perfect for twirling in.  Check out pictures from our first photo shoot to see this dress in all it's twirling glory!

The straps are threaded through button holes in the back and then tie in a big bow making it so you can adjust it for a perfect fit.

The next dress is the Perfect Peasant Dress by Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop.  I love the simplicity of this dress and that it can easily be dressed up by adding a sash and a flower.  This dress is a size 7.

Last, but not least for the dresses is the Megan Dress by Petite Kids Boutique.  I love the ruffle on the bottom of the dress and that the back of the bodice laces up.  This dress is a size 8.

 Then mom needed something to dress up her outfit and tie her in with everyone else.  She couldn't quite decide which pin she wanted :)

The whole ensemble wouldn't be complete without some hair bows for the girls too.

Phew!  Since this order was for my friend who lives near me I was able to deliver it to her.  It was so much fun to show off everything and see the girls get excited about their new dresses.  If you see something here that you would like for yourself head on over to Sunshine and Pink.  Right now we do not have listings for the shirts or some of these dresses.  If you would like something that is not listed or would like to have something that is listed made in a different color feel free to start a conversation with us.  We will be happy to work with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment